**Please contact us to make a booking before making any purchase**
All servicing or mechanical work that is carried out is done in line with manufacturer recommendations and any parts and fluids (including oils) will always meet or exceed manufacturer/OEM specifications/requirements. We can use genuine parts from any manufacturer to maintain any warranty that your vehicle may have. An invoice/receipt will be provided for any work carried out, for your records. For servicing work your service book will be stamped and any digital/online service records will be updated (where possible).
Our major service includes:
- Oil is drained and replaced with the manufacturers recommended oil
- Oil filter replaced
- Sump plug and/or sump plug washer replaced
- Air filer replaced
- Pollen/air-con filter replaced
- Spark plugs replaced if petrol, fuel filter is diesel
- Brake fluid and coolant topped up
- Brake fluid is bled to remove air from the system
- Full health check is carried out and a report is provided
- Diagnostics are ran to check for any DTC's (Diagnostic Trouble/Fault Codes) stored in the ECU
We recommend carrying out this service every 24 months / 24,000 miles (whichever comes first).
Please note these prices are ‘from’ meaning they may vary depending on the make and model of your vehicle. Also, the work carried out on each service may vary depending on the make and model of your vehicle too, as per manufacturer guidelines/service schedules.